WELCOME TO Everton Park
Everton Park, an enchanting suburb located just nine kilometres north-west of Brisbane’s CBD, provides a harmonious blend of urban convenience and suburban charm. For those unfamiliar with its offerings, this suburb profile serves as your go-to guide.
Originally Home to the Indigenous
- Turrbal People: The Turrbal people were the traditional custodians of this area before European settlers arrived in the mid-19th century. Over the decades, Everton Park has transformed from an agricultural district into the bustling residential hub it is today.
- Development and Growth: By the 20th century, the suburb was rapidly expanding with families seeking spacious homes while still being in proximity to the city. Today, Everton Park gracefully marries its rich history with contemporary living.
Shopping Centers: The suburb boasts of its Everton Plaza and various local shops, offering residents a comprehensive shopping experience.
Parks and Recreation: With various parks such as Teralba Park and Kedron Brook Bikeway, there’s no shortage of green spaces for relaxation and play.
Health Facilities: The presence of health centres and clinics ensures the well-being of its residents.
Everton Park is renowned for its commitment to quality education.
Schools: Local institutions like Everton Park State School and Everton Park State High School provide exemplary education to young minds.
Higher Education: The suburb’s proximity to Brisbane means that renowned universities like Queensland University of Technology are just a short commute away.
Residents enjoy superb connectivity, be it by road or public transport.
- Buses: Regular bus services link Everton Park to Brisbane’s CBD and other key areas.
- Roads: With easy access to main arterials like South Pine Road, commuting is hassle-free.
Everton Park’s real estate landscape is diverse, attracting both first-time buyers and seasoned investors.
- Housing Trends: A mix of traditional Queenslanders, modern townhouses, and apartments make up the housing profile. With a consistent growth trend over the past few years, the suburb is a sought-after location.
- Rental Trends: Rental properties are in high demand, with the area promising steady rental yields for investors.
A vibrant and diverse community calls Everton Park home.
- Age Group: The suburb primarily attracts young families and professionals.
- Cultural Diversity: A blend of cultures ensures that the suburb is both welcoming and inclusive.
Benefits of Investing in Everton Park
Everton Park’s growth, combined with its amenities and housing market trends, makes it an ideal location for investment. Here are some compelling reasons:
- Steady Appreciation: Property values in Everton Park have been on a steady incline, ensuring good returns for investors.
- High Rental Demand: With its proximity to Brisbane and a robust local economy, rental properties are always in demand.
- Community Development: Ongoing developments promise enhanced infrastructure, making it even more attractive for future residents.
At Invision Property Buyer’s Agents, we pride ourselves on being the compass guiding you through the maze of property buying. We understand that finding the right property, whether for residence or investment, can be daunting.
Contact Invision Property Buyer’s Agents
Here at Invision Property, we understand the importance of finding the perfect first property or investment property in the best suburbs like Everton Park. With our dedicated buyer’s agent services, we guide you through the process, potentially saving you $50,000 to $100,000 or more. Our expert knowledge and commitment to your needs will ensure a smooth and rewarding property buying experience. Contact us today and let us help you realize your property dreams.
Is Everton Park a good suburb for families?
Absolutely. With its schools, parks, and community environment, it’s an ideal place for families.
How far is Everton Park from Brisbane CBD?
It’s just about nine kilometres northwest of Brisbane’s CBD.
What is the average house price in Everton Park?
House prices can vary, but on average, the prices have been on a consistent rise over the past years. We recommend checking a trusted real estate website for the most recent data.
Is public transport easily accessible in Everton Park?
Yes, with regular bus services and good road connectivity, transportation is quite convenient.
Are there any ongoing developments in Everton Park?
The suburb often sees developmental projects, enhancing its infrastructure and amenities for residents.
How can I get the best property deal in Everton Park?
By partnering with us at Invision Property Buyer’s Agents. We’re here to guide you every step of the way.