Investment Property Pre-Call Information
Step 1 - Build Out Your Portfolio Strategy
- Review your current portfolio.
- Review and create equity goals and passive income goals.
- Create a road map to achieve portfolio goals.
STEP 2 - Identify Area, Suburb and Asset Type
- After creating your road map, we will have a clear outline for your next property purchase.
- How to shortlist an area (Key Factors: Infrastructure Spending, Major Events, Ripple Effect and Timing (18.6 Year Cycle))
- How to shortlist a suburb (Key Factors: Days On Market, Vacancy Rates, Medium Income, Crime Score, Supply (Current Listings) and Demand (How many views are properties getting).
- Asset Type (Key Factors: What properties are going to give us the most capital growth and rental yield in the identified suburb? Look at the ripple effect and recently sold properties)
Step 3 - Property Purchase
- Scan across On Market, Pre Market and Off Market Properties to shortlist properties.
- Carry out due diligence on selected properties by looking at (Flood Maps, Easements, and Comparable Properties.)
- Choose one property and present the property with all due diligence.
- Attend Open Home and carry out a visual inspection.
- Negotiate and secure property and the lowest price with the terms needed.
- Organise building and pest.
- Review building and pest reports and negotiate as necessary.
- Organise a property manager.
- Complete Pre-Settlement Inspection.
- Hand over to property manager.
STEP 4 - Annual Catch Up
- We will organise to catch up every 12 months to review your current games plan portfolio and update data points.
- We will review how the current portfolio is performing and review each property.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
INVESTMENT DEALS DONE
Brendon & Camilla O’Brien
Brendan & Clare O’Sullivan
Brendan was not having any luck trying to find his next investment property all the way in Sydney. With him not being on the ground, his only option were properties online which were selling well over market value making them not appealing as an investment. He had never been to Brisbane so really did not know the local market/culture so it really put him in a bad position when trying to work out the EXACT market value of the property. He then found Invision Property through Property Chat and reached out. Once engaging Invision Property we ran him through the local market trends and key indicators that is driving growth. We outlined Wellington Point as a high growth suburb. Within three weeks of signing up we managed to find him this property Off Market and well below market value. This property is returning $500 per week and sits on over 800m2 of land which means he can add a granny flat or subdivide into two lots.
Andrew & Jaque Gold
David & Kerry Taylor
Andrew ran and operated their business while Jacque worked full time as a teacher, to top off they had two kids under 10 years old. They worked out quickly that they were only weeks away from being priced out of their dream suburb Mount Gravatt East. With a max budget of $750k and the brief of finding a 3bed 1 bath, it was very tough and with them being time-poor they knew they had to get help. Once they engaged Invision Property they could let go and let them do the leg work. Within 3 weeks Nathan sounced their dream house in the right location well under their budget.
Michael & Demi Perry
Property Strategy Session
BONUS Step 3: Aligning people with their ideal properties.
Watch the Video ‘5 Reasons It Pays to Use a Buyers Agent’
We have a team of buyer's agents who know what it feels like to enter the market with no support and overpaying for a property. Having worked hard to enhance their own investing and renovating knowledge, our team has represented multiple investors and new buyers over the years.
Insight into Brisbane's
If you want to find and execute the best deals, you'll need in-depth knowledge of the local market, industry and its major players. Lucky for you, we are experts in all things property and Brisbane. We'll help you navigate the market anytime you call on us.
We save your
Upon venturing into uncharted territory or industry, you're bound to make a few mistakes along the way. We'll make sure your property is vetted by experienced professionals before you pay a dime. We also have valuation and negotiation experts on our team to ensure you get the best value for your money.
Invest without needing
Whether you're in Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, or anywhere else in and out of Australia, you'll save a lot of money on travel costs, and keep from wasting time in transit. Also, we'll provide you with a variety of communication channels so you'll always be in touch with members of our team.
We can get you the
Finding good deals can be difficult, especially when it comes to off-market properties. At Invision Property, we have a team with sufficient expertise in the Brisbane real estate space to estimate the market cost of a property and negotiate with sellers. Where possible, we help clients get buildings at prices up to $50,000 below market value.